Colorado Space Coalition members span the entire state, representing diverse backgrounds, but united goals. The CSC focuses on the following initiatives to expand Colorado’s position as the nation’s second-largest aerospace economy:
- Recruit new companies and expand existing aerospace employment in the state.
- Market and promote Colorado’s space industry.
- Maintain an advisory dialogue with Colorado’s congressional delegation on key aerospace issues.
- Expand networking and collaboration among the state’s space companies.
- Grow the state’s aerospace workforce.
- Support funding for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education in Colorado.
- Provide support for Colorado’s military, commercial, and civilian space assets.
The Colorado Chapter of the Aerospace States Association is comprised of the Colorado Space Coalition, the Colorado Space Business Roundtable, and the Colorado Chapter of Citizens for Space Exploration. The partnership collaborates on industry events, outreach, and advocacy efforts.