Colorado Space Coalition members span the entire state, representing diverse backgrounds, but united goals. The CSC focuses on the following initiatives to expand Colorado’s position as the nation’s second-largest aerospace economy:
- Recruit new companies and expand existing aerospace employment in the state.
- Market and promote Colorado’s space industry.
- Maintain an advisory dialogue with Colorado’s congressional delegation on key aerospace issues.
- Expand networking and collaboration among the state’s space companies.
- Grow the state’s aerospace workforce.
- Support funding for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education in Colorado.
- Provide support for Colorado’s military, commercial, and civilian space assets.