Colorado Space Coalition (CSC) members span the entire state, representing diverse backgrounds, but united goals. The CSC focuses on the following initiatives to expand Colorado’s position as the nation’s second-largest aerospace economy:
- Recruit new companies and expand existing aerospace employment in the state.
- Market and promote Colorado’s space industry.
- Maintain an advisory dialogue with Colorado’s congressional delegation on key aerospace issues.
- Expand networking and collaboration among the state’s space companies.
- Grow the state’s aerospace workforce.
- Support funding for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education in Colorado.
- Provide support for Colorado’s military, commercial, and civilian space assets.
If you're interested joining the CSC to promote and expand Colorado's aerospace industry, e-mail us for membership information or call 303.620.8083.
- Economic Development
- Industry Associations
- Suppliers & Support Orgs
- Universities & Research Centers
Aurora Economic Development Council
Boulder Economic Council
City of Westminster Economic Development
City of Denver Office of Economic Development
Colorado Economic Development Commission
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance
Denver South Economic Development Partnership
Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
Colorado School of Mines (Center for Space Resources)
Colorado State University
Community College of Denver
Metropolitan State University of Denver
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Space Weather Prediction Center)
United States Air Force Academy (Eisenhower Center for Space and Defense Studies)
University of Colorado – Boulder (Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering Sciences)
University of Colorado – Colorado Springs
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
University of Denver